Attorneys in York, PA focused on solutions for over 30 years.
Based in York, MPL Law Firm has deep roots in the region — and a proven track record of serving individual and business clients in a broad range of legal matters.
Our success in handling the most complex cases, from business and personal law to real estate and municipal law to criminal defense in York, PA has gained us the attention of our peers and the respect of clients.
A York, PA law firm committed to excellence.
We’re known for the highest standards of professionalism and personal attention, which foster strong attorney-client relationships. Rather than passing down cases through a chain of attorneys, we make it a point to get to know the specific needs of every client — and have one primary attorney handle a case from start to finish.
Despite our relatively small size, we have the experience and depth of knowledge in-house to handle virtually any type of case or transaction.
Let us listen to your legal needs.
MPL Law Firm is unique among York, PA attorneys because we offer personal attention every step of the way. Our small size allows us to work one-on-one with each client and pursue the case with an attention to detail other firms may not provide. We believe in strong communication, and we think it is essential to the attorney-client relationship — the better we know your history and your needs, the easier it will be to work towards a more favorable outcome.
Providing dedicated service from honest legal professionals.
At MPL Law Firm, we focus on the following legal practice areas:
- Criminal defense: A criminal defense lawyer is an essential ally when your future is on the line. MPL Law Firm can handle everything from DUI to misdemeanor drug charges to assault, battery and manslaughter.
- Business and commercial law: If you are forming a company, acquiring a company, or growing your company, our business law experts can help you with a range of services including business entity structures, capital structure, growth strategies, corporate compliance, contract matters, employment issues, and much more.
- Real estate and municipal law: Whether you are developing a commercial property, buying a home, leasing a property or dealing with zoning issues, the real estate lawyers in York, PA’s MPL Law Firm can help ensure your interests are protected.
- Personal law: Our personal law services include wills and POAs (Power of Attorney), estate planning, and all other non-criminal matters.
When you contact us for any of our services, you’ll be matched with a York, PA lawyer who is experienced and up to date on the latest legal issues and trends in the field. Our team of skilled legal professionals brings years of experience and expertise to every case we handle.
Our local attorneys bring experience and leadership to every case we represent.
The lawyers at York, PA’s MPL Law Firm bring a diverse range of skills to your case. We employ a collaborative approach to representation, as each team member draws on our collective resources to find creative solutions to complex legal challenges. Attorneys in our York law offices include:
- John D. Miller, Jr. — John D. Miller, Jr. brings a wealth of legal experience to real estate, business, commercial litigation and estate planning issues. As an attorney serving York, PA for more than 30 years, John is also a licensed title insurance agent and a solicitor for Springfield Township and the Dover Borough Zoning Hearing Board.
- Richard Robinson — Rated one of the top 100 attorneys in York, PA by The National Trial Lawyers, Richard Robinson has defended more than 4,000 criminal cases in a career spanning over 25 years. A graduate of Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, Richard provides representation in criminal matters ranging from shoplifting and traffic misdemeanors to felony homicide cases.
- Andrew J. Miller — Andrew J. Miller provides counsel and other legal support services to corporate clients, real estate developers and other businesses in York, PA and beyond. An attorney with more than 15 years of experience, Andrew is a graduate of Duke University School of Law and a member in good standing of the Pennsylvania, New York and District of Columbia bar associations.
- Christian R. Miller — Christian Miller represents both individuals and businesses in civil litigation and personal law, including estate planning and administration. He’s also available to consult on business planning and employment law issues.
- Edward Stankoski — Edward A. Stankoski is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and Certified Public Accountant with extensive experience representing medical and other professional practices. He brings a wide range of experience to the MPL Law practice, including malpractice claims and federal, state and local tax issues.
A lawyer for York, PA clients.
Strong, trusting relationships are the heart of MPL Law Firm’s commitment to providing the best legal services in York. Our roots in the central PA area stretch back more than 30 years, and we’re proud that many of our clients have been with us from the very beginning.
When you need a lawyer in York, PA and beyond, make MPL Law Firm your first call.
Page Updated 3/17/2016