MPL General Counsel Corner – PPP Forgiveness FAQ released; Another Stimulus Bill On the Horizon?
Last night, the Department of Treasury issued the first (likely of many) FAQ on PPP forgiveness. A good overview was provided by Alan Gassman at Forbes.com. Check out the chart at the bottom of the article for a quick reference guide.
For those that are starting the forgiveness process, below are links to the applications and instructions:
- Loan Forgiveness Application Form
- Loan Forgiveness Application Form (Instructions)
- EZ Form – Loan Forgiveness Application
- EZ Form – Loan Forgiveness Application (Instructions)
With the constantly changing landscape, I think it is wise to do your research and talk to your professional advisors and mentors. A few helpful coronavirus resource pages, which contain helpful forgiveness tools, are listed below:
- What’s the Next Stimulus Package Look Like – There are about $2.4 trillions reasons why a deal has not been reached thus far. A deal is rumored to be coming by Friday (which coincidentally is when the Senate goes out for recess).
- Upcoming Webinars and Helpful Resources