MPL General Counsel Corner – What does re-opening look like?
What does re-opening look like and how does that impact your business. I have come across a few helpful resources and articles that may be helpful for you.
- 5 Tips for Safely Reopening Your Office
- CDC Releases Comprehensive Coronavirus Guidance
- Fear of Returning to Work: When You’re Ready but Your Employees Are Not
- KMRD Partners’ Return to Work Action Webinar (5/27 @ 10am; thanks to Doug Berman from RKL for bringing it to our attention)
Regardless of what you decide, please make sure you understand the local reopening plan for your business. Also, discuss how your business will fit in this plan with your leadership teams, mentors, board of directors and/or professional advisors. It could save you a lot of headaches once things get back to normal.
Here are some other things that may be important or relevant for you:
- LAW 360 State by State Coronavirus Regulations – This is a great overview of the various Covid-19 related regulations implemented by each State updated as of 5/20.
- Interim Final Rule – Second Extension of Limited Safe Harbor with Respect to Certification Concerning Need for PPP Loan and Lender Reporting – Essentially, the Safe Harbor provision was modified again for lenders. They now have until 5/29 or 10 days after loan disbursement to report borrower information to the SBA.
- Upcoming Webinars and Helpful Resources