MPL General Counsel Corner – What Would You Do If You Were an Entrepreneur Now?
I was reading through a digital newsletter (Trends.co; I highly recommend) over the weekend and came across a fascinating Q&A with a “Futurist” named Amy Webb. She was asked about looking at business opportunities and how her team comes up with ideas. Below are the five questions that they consider when assessing the next big trends:
- Where/how are people wasting their time?
- Where/how are people having difficulty with technology?
- Where/how are people looking for information?
- Where/how are people stuck?
- How do people want to be perceived?
As you look at your next steps or strategic shifts in your business, perhaps the above questions could spur on some thought for you and your team. What would you do if you were an entrepreneur right now? The answer may surprise you.
Also – No word out of the Senate yet on the PPP bill.
Here are some other things that may be important or relevant for you:
- PA Counties Suing the Governor – Check out the latest update from Rob Bovarnick @ Bovarnick and Associates, LLC (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Updated PPP FAQ from Trout CPA
- Upcoming Webinars and Helpful Resources
- NFIB PPP Webinar – (6/3 @ 12pm EST)
- Inc.com – Betting Big and Making it Matter (6/4 @ 3pm EST) – Discussion w/ Julia Cheek, Founder & CEO, of Everlywell, a manufacturer of at-home diagnostic tests for common health issues (think Covid test)
- RKL Weekly Webinar Series
- Pitchbook Private Debt Market Webinar (6/9 @ 1pm EST)
- Stambaugh Ness Town Hall (Every other Tuesday 2-4pm EST)