MPL Law General Counsel Corner – Senate inching closer and closer….
Rumors are swirling that the Senate may vote on the revised PPP bill today. The major push back comes from Sens. Lee and Johnson, who both want an Aug. 15th expiration date and not a December 31st date as passed in the House bill. It sounds like Senator McConnell wants the bill to pass unanimously, so perhaps the expiration date will not be the end of the year. We are inching closer and closer.
As mentioned yesterday, if you haven’t applied and think you could use the funds, I would recommend getting in touch with your lender and pulling together your paperwork.
Here are some other things that may be important or relevant for you:
- Coronavirus Regulations – State by State Week in Review – Check out the latest from Law360.
- Here’s How Employers Should Help Parents Working from Home – check out the advice from Inc. com.
- Upcoming Webinars and Helpful Resources
- NFIB PPP Webinar (Replay)
- Inc.com – Betting Big and Making it Matter (6/4 @ 3pm) – Discussion w/ Julia Cheek, Founder & CEO, of Everlywell, a manufacturer of at-home diagnostic tests for common health issues
- RKL Weekly Webinar Series (6/5 @ 11am)
- Pitchbook Private Debt Market Webinar (6/9 @ 1pm EST)
- Stambaugh Ness Townhall – Back to Business (Tuesday June 9; 2-4pm EST)