Heather Z. Reynosa
Heather Zeger Reynosa has successfully argued on behalf of her clients before numerous Pennsylvania trial courts as well as before the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania. She has also obtained numerous favorable Opinions from all of the Appellate Courts in Pennsylvania. In fact, in 2007, Heather on behalf of her client, created new case law in the Family Law arena.
In addition to Family Law, her primary practice areas are Criminal Law, Juvenile Law, and Appellate Practice. She is a skilled trial attorney who is regularly in the courtroom.
Heather received her Juris Doctor Degree from The Dickinson School of Law in 1997. While attending Dickinson, she received the CALI award for excellent achievement in the study of Advanced Criminal Procedure. In 1994, Heather earned her undergraduate degree, graduating magna cum laude from Catawba College in Salisbury, North Carolina, and was awarded the Whitener Award, given annually to the man and woman in the graduating class who combine in themselves, the highest qualities of character, leadership, and scholarship.
Heather is a member of the York County and Pennsylvania Bar Associations. She is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of the United States, the Middle District of Pennsylvania, and the Courts of Pennsylvania. As an active York County Bar Association Member, she is an Association Board Member, a member of the Family Law Section, and the Law Day Committee. Heather was born in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, and was raised along with her younger sister in Mercersburg, Pennsylvania. Heather and her husband, Dean, live in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, with their daughter.
- The Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle, Pennsylvania Juris Doctor – 1997
- Honors: CALI Award for Excellent Achievement in the Study of Advanced Criminal Procedure
- Catawba College, Salisbury, North Carolina- 1994
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- York County Bar Association, Member
- York County Bar Association, Board Member
- York County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- York County Bar Association, Law Day Committee, Member
Current Employment Position
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- DUI Defense
- Drug Possession Defense
- Expungement & Record Sealing
- Domestic Violence Defense
- Assault, Robbery, Burglary & Other Violent Crimes
- Felony Defense
- Identity Theft