Business and Commercial Litigation Attorneys in York, PA
Money is lost. Accusations are made. Disputes arise. And when they do, it’s a smart idea to consult an experienced business litigation attorney — someone qualified to advise you on what legal strategies are available to address the situation. It’s best to know all of your options before making a decision.
MPL Law Firm boasts of more than 30 years of experience providing business litigation representation to clients in York and Adams Counties and throughout Central Pennsylvania. Our proven track history — and longstanding relationships with business clients throughout the state — presents clear evidence of our success. As a business and commercial litigation law firm, we pride in having been a dependable ally to businesses.
Experienced, Relationship-Focused Commercial Litigation Attorneys
We can offer you knowledgeable guidance on how to address even the most complex disputes. Our business and commercial attorneys take great care in assessing and outlining all the possible options for handling the matter — as well as the potential outcomes each option could lead to.
The possibility of an equitable resolution is the first thing we look for in all commercial litigation cases. We are well aware that disputes frequently arise out of valuable business relationships. We know the ideal outcome is one that satisfies the needs of both parties and preserves the relationship going forward. Which is why negotiation skills are critical.
Our Firm’s Commercial Litigation Practice Areas
In the dynamic world of commercial litigation, negotiations form a key initial step. Success, stems not just from discussions but from a starting position of strength. As a renowned business and commercial litigation law firm in Pennsylvania, we have a steely reputation built on successful litigation. Our clients rely on our preparation and execution of legal strategies to deliver results.
Our lawyers handle all types of business and commercial litigation, including:
- Business Dissolution Disputes: Guiding clients through the complexities of ending business relationships and resolving related disputes.
- Shareholder Disputes: Addressing the internal complexities related to stakeholders and working toward an amicable resolution.
- Partnership Disputes: Navigating disagreements between business partners to arrive at solutions that preserve business continuity.
- Contract Disputes: Working tirelessly to take care of contention related to contract terms, breaches, or interpretation.
- Real Estate Disputes: Applying our broad knowledge about property laws to assist resolve real estate disagreements.
- Construction Disputes: Offering practiced advice and representation for all types of disputes in the construction sector.
Our strength, expertise, and commitment not only set us apart but also ensure that we can handle any challenge that arises in the realm of business and commercial litigation.