Real Estate and Municipal Law Attorneys in York, PA
Valuable Local Perspective
The complex and constantly changing real estate and municipal laws can impact business owners, government agencies and private citizens. At some point, you may need the services of an experienced lawyer who focuses on these areas.
For example, if you’re planning to open or expand your business, you may need a lawyer to help you navigate the zoning process. Although Pennsylvania is one of the few states that does not require an attorney when buying or selling a residential property, it is prudent to hire one to help you avoid costly settlements and other transactional mistakes.
MPL Law Firm: Experienced Real Estate and Municipal Lawyers in York, PA
If you own a business or are buying or selling a property in the York, Pennsylvania, area, MPL can serve as a trusted adviser. Our experienced municipal and real estate lawyers can provide professional representation in any legal matter involving these areas and help you achieve a favorable outcome for your situation.
Our services encompass these case types:
- Commercial, industrial and agricultural real estate: We assist buyers, sellers, developers and others involved in these cases manage aspects such as due diligence, 1031 exchanges, financing and utility provisions.
- Condominiums and planned communities: We can help developers choose the most appropriate homeowner associations (HOAs). We can also set up HOA bylaws and protect condo owners’ legal rights.
- Environmental law: We are well-versed in the environmental regulations that impact your business and can represent you in matters involving potential compliance violations.
- Foreclosure and tax sales of distressed assets: Our services include assisting in foreclosing on a mortgage or judgment, filing and prosecuting quiet title actions and buyer creditor representation.
- Municipal and local government consulting: We advise local government officials and municipalities regarding legal issues and ramifications concerning code enforcement, ordinance drafting, personnel and labor matters and other relevant matters.
- Real estate transactions and title insurance: We can protect your interests during the real estate transaction process, including handling the closing and securing title insurance.
- Water and sewer authorities: MPL can provide effective legal representation for these entities in crucial areas like bidding procedures, rates and tapping fees, expansion of services and employment matters.
- Zoning hearing boards: Whether you are a hearing board member or business owner or private citizen appearing before one, we have extensive knowledge of the applicable municipal laws that apply to your situation.
- Zoning, subdivision and land use issues: We can help resolve matters concerning building permits, storm and sewer water, planning and township codes and more.
Why Make Us Your Real Estate and Municipal Lawyers?
MPL has provided reliable, professional legal guidance to businesses and private citizens in York, Pennsylvania, and beyond for more than 30 years. Unlike many other firms, we work to develop close relationships with our clients by listening to their needs and creating a custom solution to address them. You will never feel like just another case file when choosing MPL Law.
Call us at 717-845-1524 or contact us online to learn more about real estate and municipal law services or schedule an initial consultation.
Schedule a Consultation & Case EvaluationContact us today!
Top Real Estate & Municipal Posts
- HB 2104 – Proposed Rules for Decommissioning Alternate Energy Facilities
- Don’t Get Stuck in the Sewer, File a Municipal Lien Claim!
- Important Zoning Provisions to Analyze for Prospective Solar Developers
- Solar Farm Developers Need to Prioritize an Updated Solar Ordinance or Text Amendment over Variances