MPL Law Firm
Business and Commercial Law Attorneys in York, PA
From start-ups to well established companies, from agribusiness to financial services to manufacturing, our business and commercial law practice serves a wide array of clients who come to us with a variety of legal needs. No business is too small. No legal matter is beyond our scope.
From advising entrepreneurs on forming a company to buying or selling a property to dealing with employment disputes, our business and commercial attorneys have the experience, the expertise and the business acumen to deliver results. And our legal team’s thorough preparation and attention to detail give you a definite business advantage.
Law Practice Serving Corporations and Small Businesses
MPL Law Firm handles corporate law affairs for businesses and organizations of all types and sizes, including private and public corporations, limited liability companies and limited partnerships. Our attorneys often serve as outside counsel to clients and provide representation for specific needs or projects. We also offer counseling services on business formation, mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financing, commercial contracts and other general business matters.
Our lawyers can help existing companies meet their operational objectives through various special-purpose transactions. We can also assist with developing a separate entity to streamline a real estate transaction or acquisition of another company. If your business is considering restructuring, we can help you address all relevant financial and legal issues.
In addition, we provide representation for joint ventures, franchising endeavors and business expansion alternatives.
MPL lawyers have decades of experience in public offerings, private placements and all aspects of securities regulations compliance. We provide sensible, pragmatic advice and listen to our clients’ concerns in each endeavor we undertake. Our goal is to maximize our clients’ success by giving them sound guidance and insight throughout our relationship.
Business and Commercial Law Practice Areas
Legal challenges have impacts that reach far beyond a courtroom’s walls, and as your business grows and changes, so do those challenges. When you need experienced business law attorneys in York or the surrounding area, look no further than MPL Law Firm. At MPL, we’re here to listen, and we’ll guide you through your business’ legal matters, such as:
- Mergers and acquisitions, including representing your best interests in structuring and closing main street and middle-market deals.
- Business and commercial transactions — Whether it’s a property purchase, a finance arrangement, corporate governance challenges or due diligence planning, we can handle it for you. Making your business undertakings efficient and seamless is what our business is all about.
- Business and commercial litigation, including partnership disagreements, shareholder issues, and more. Business litigation requires intense focus on the details, and we’ll get to know your case inside and out to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Business formation and entity choice — Navigating formation requirements and paperwork can be time-consuming and challenging. Trust our team of business attorneys to recommend the right choice for you and submit the necessary documents. We can also assist in restructuring existing entities or creating special-purpose ones.
- Commercial contracts and sales — We’ll review trade agreements, leases, sales contracts, franchise agreements, and more to ensure you’re getting the best possible terms while reducing your risk and protecting your brand and goodwill.
- Employment law — With 30 years of experience as successful business and commercial lawyers, we focus on helping you develop fair and consistent policies to prevent liability and strengthen the employment relationship.
- Federal tax law, including help with planning, navigating complex codes, and audit guidance. We retain a former CPA on staff to provide in-depth knowledge when you need it most.
- Pennsylvania tax law, including state employment taxes, use taxes, and more for businesses of all sizes. We also provide local counsel to out-of-state entities to ensure their adherence to Commonwealth laws and practices.
- Raising private capital — When you’re turning to the private sector to secure financing, rely on our knowledge to close deals with venture capitalists, angel investors, and more. We can also guide you through regulatory due diligence, Blue Sky laws, and SEC-required filings.
- Small business planning, including legacy planning services to integrate succession and estate preparation holistically. We respect the efforts you’ve put into building your business and will help you protect it for long-term growth and prosperity.
Pennsylvania Business Law Attorneys and Commercial Lawyers
Whether you’re a startup company or an established business in your field, MPL lawyers offer trusted counseling in all business law matters. We can assist with contract negotiation, financing, business acquisitions, tax issues, business formation and other legal matters critical to your company’s success. If you run your own business, we can provide the guidance you need to comply with tax laws and local regulations.
Our corporate lawyers in York County take pride in establishing long-term, trustworthy relationships with our clients. We are one of the most trusted and reputable Central Pennsylvania law firms, having roots in the region for over three decades. Some of our longstanding clients have been returning to us since our inception, knowing we treat their cases with the attention to detail they deserve.
The attorneys at MPL Law Firm are committed to offering the best legal advice, in-depth insight and the most favorable results, regardless of your case’s size or practice area. We overlook nothing, believing even the most minor details are critical for all successful business deals. We take the time to listen to your expectations and goals for each case we undertake, believing clear communication is essential for producing the best possible results.
Schedule a Consultation With MPL Law Firm Today
Discover why MPL is the clear choice when you need a business attorney in PA. The MPL team has over 30 years of experience in all facets of business law, from taxation to dispute resolution and contract negotiation. We listen first to better help your business navigate legal challenges of all kinds for the best possible outcomes. Call us at 717-845-1524 to arrange a consultation, or reach out online for more information.