PA Municipal Attorneys You Can Trust
Municipal lawyers play critical roles in providing practical and comprehensive counsel for various issues facing local governments and municipalities. Local officials often rely on knowledgeable and experienced attorneys when confronting issues like public housing, economic development and other municipal matters.
MPL Law Firm has decades of experience working with county and city officials in York and Central Pennsylvania to provide insight and advice on the most vital public issues. We also have extensive experience representing private clients on Pennsylvania regulations and municipal law. Our expertise in land development, subdivision and zoning matters is among the most substantial in the region.
Municipal Law for Businesses and Citizens
Municipal and governmental leaders need sound legal counsel from lawyers who understand and can address the requirements of today’s challenges. Let the attorneys at MPL Law Firm provide you with the commitment and service your municipality needs to serve your constituents effectively.
Several examples of areas we practice include:
- Municipal and local government consulting: MPL offers municipal and local government consulting on legal issues and ramifications like code enforcement, personnel and labor matters, ordinance drafting and other relevant affairs.
- Water and sewer authorities: MPL provides effective legal representation for water and sewer authorities in critical areas like expansions of service, rates and tapping fees, bidding procedures and employment matters.
- Zoning hearing boards: Whether you’re a board member, business owner or private citizen, we have extensive experience with the relevant municipal laws that apply to zoning hearing boards and can guide you through every stage of the process.
- Zoning, subdivision and land use issues: We offer counsel on zoning, subdivision and land use issues, including building permits, planning and township codes, storm and sewer water issues and more.
- Environmental law: MPL is adept in environmental law and the regulations that impact your business. Our team offers counseling on potential compliance violations and can provide representation when dealing with state and federal administrative agencies.
Pennsylvania Municipal Law Services
As legal counsel to zoning boards, local government agencies and individual municipal leaders, the MPL team helps clients deal with all aspects of everyday governance and emergency issues as they arise. We offer comprehensive legal counsel in various areas, including:
- Helping develop ordinances for boroughs and townships.
- Addressing code enforcement issues, including eminent domain and building code violations.
- Assisting with intergovernmental agreements.
- Representing municipalities at zoning board hearings.
- Drafting options on behalf of zoning boards.
- Representing water and sewer authorities.
- Resolving municipal personnel issues.
- Addressing public labor issues.
- Advising fire and police boards.
With a longstanding reputation throughout Central Pennsylvania and the York County community, MPL Law Firm is committed to helping municipalities and public officials perform their duties successfully for the benefit of all citizens while offering our legal services at reasonable costs.
Arrange for a Consultation Today
At MPL Law Firm, we listen to each situation carefully and set realistic expectations while striving to achieve the best possible outcome, whether you’re a citizen, business, municipality or local government. Our team has decades of experience in municipal law covering an extensive range of issues. To schedule a consultation and learn more about how we can help you, contact us online or call 717-845-1524 today.