Business and Commercial Transaction Attorneys in York, PA
Regardless of the size or type of your company, a transactional lawyer will add value to your business. Any transaction your business conducts can have some potential legal implication, whether you’re negotiating a contract, applying for financing or filing your taxes. A partnership with a knowledgeable and experienced business transactional attorney can be highly beneficial for offering legal counsel and minimizing risk.
At MPL Law Firm, our attorneys have supported clients through every type of business transaction across an extensive range of organizations and industries. We stand out for providing forward-thinking legal advice and helping you make the most critical business decisions, always keeping your best interests in mind.
Commercial Transaction Law Services
If you operate a business in Central Pennsylvania, our business transaction team can provide the legal guidance you need by overseeing your most critical commercial transactions. We listen closely to our clients’ needs and develop a clear understanding of and objective for your company. Several examples of the business transaction types we focus on include:
- Mergers and acquisitions: Our mergers and acquisitions attorneys assist clients with financing and offer advice surrounding drafts, negotiations and contractual dynamics for sales and mergers.
- Asset and stock purchases: When dealing with the purchase, transfer or sale of stocks and assets, we can protect your legal interests by analyzing the contracts and tax implications.
- Collections and workouts: We handle collections and workouts for businesses of all sizes with effective and efficient solutions.
- Business formations and dissolutions: Our formations and dissolutions team can walk you through the necessary steps, whether you’re starting a business or formally closing one.
- Loans and other financial transactions: MPL can help you review contract specifics, including interest, liabilities and personal guarantees for any size business loan.
- Secured transactions: We can provide insight and guidance for all types of secure transactions, whether it involves a loan or acquisition.
- Corporate governance: We can guide you through the decision-making processes for establishing the systems, policies and procedures to run your operations ethically.
Cost-Effective and Tailored Transaction Law Services
Because we realize no two businesses or transactions are alike, we develop a tailored legal strategy and cost-effective approach for each client we represent. We will work closely with you to ensure you understand the nature of your dealings and organize your documents to serve your business needs. We pride ourselves on helping you find the most innovative approaches for achieving your business goals, no matter how unique or complex your business transactions are.
Although we’re a small firm, we have the extensive resources and experience of most larger law firms. We strive to give each client the individualized attention they deserve and aim to help them achieve the best possible solution. As your company grows and your business and legal needs evolve, we’ll stand by your side and help you adapt to the changes.
Schedule Your Consultation With MPL Law Firm Today
If you’re interested in gaining additional insight on how an experienced commercial finance firm can help you achieve the most successful business outcomes, MPL is ready to guide you. We can help you develop an effective business strategy regardless of your company size or operational scope. Contact us online or call 717-845-1524 today to schedule your initial consultation.