John J. Baranski, Jr.
Mr. Baranski is a partner in the firm and as a licensed Pennsylvania title insurance agent, he co-chairs the firm’s ever-growing real estate department. His prior experience in a small general practice supplements the firm’s depth in a number of areas of law, especially in the areas of real estate, municipal law, collection, gun law and general litigation. Currently Mr. Baranski is focusing his expertise in the areas of Residential and Commercial Real Estate, Real Estate Development, Homeowners Association Law and Municipal Law.
Areas of Practice
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Law
- Real Estate Development
- Home Owners Association Law
- Municipal Law
- General Civil Litigation
- Pennsylvania, 1998
- Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1999
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, J.D. – 1998
- Allegheny College – B.A. cum laude – 1995
Professional Associations and Memberships
- York County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member