Due to the shutdown Order for all non-life-sustaining businesses, MPL Law Firm is currently operating remotely. During a time of uncertainty for many, it is important for us to be accessible to our clients. Current contact information for our attorneys can be found below as well as helpful law updates.
Attorney Contact Information
- Cell: (717) 880-2124
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell: (717) 873-1802
- Email: email@example.com
- Cell: (717) 683-9447
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell: (717) 870-2576
- Email: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell: (717)-495-1823
- Email: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Law Updates
Video Update: Coronavirus Relief Programs: Acronyms, Options, & Answers
Daily Coronavirus Legal Updates
- Latest PA Shutdown Information
- Up-To-Date PA Life-Sustaining Businesses list
- Up-To-Date PA Life-Sustaining Businesses FAQ
- June 18th – MPL General Counsel Corner – PPP forgiveness tent has definitely expanded
- June 16th – MPL General Counsel Corner – States aren’t the only thing reopening – Welcome back EIDL
- June 12th – MPL General Counsel Corner – Going Green – Boogity, Boogity, Boogity, Let’s Go Racing!
- June 6th – MPL General Counsel Corner – Latest PPP numbers & An Update From Us
- June 5th – MPL General Counsel Corner – Predictions and Estimates are not Guarantees
- June 4th – MPL General Counsel Corner – Senate Passes Paycheck Protection Flexibility Act
- June 3rd – MPL General Counsel Corner – Senate inching closer and closer….
- June 2nd – MPL General Counsel Corner – Round 2 PPP Funding Continues Slide
- June 1st – MPL General Counsel Corner – What Would You Do If You Were an Entrepreneur Now?
- May 29th – MPL General Counsel Corner – PPP Recipients Get A Potential Lifeline
- May 28th – MPL General Counsel Corner – Just the facts, Ma’am
- May 27th – MPL General Counsel Corner – Things Must Be Moving To “Normal”
- May 26th – MPL General Counsel Corner – PPP guidance is like the weather, if you don’t like it, wait five minutes.
- May 22nd – MPL General Counsel Corner – PPP Loan Forgiveness – A Tale of Two Cities
- May 21st – MPL General Counsel Corner – What does re-opening look like?
- May 20th – MPL General Counsel Corner – Happy House Hunting in PA this Weekend
- May 19th – MPL General Counsel Corner – PPP Round 2 Funds Availability Increasing, not Decreasing
- May 18th – MPL General Counsel Corner – Maybe I am forecasting and I don’t know it!
- May 16th – MPL General Counsel Corner – And now for your reading pleasure…PPP Forgiveness Guidance
- May 15th – MPL General Counsel Corner – Legal Battles Continue
- May 14th – MPL General Counsel Corner – Stimulus Round 4 – HEROES Act – DOA
- May 13th – MPL General Counsel Corner – A Collective Sigh of “PPP Good Faith Certification” Relief
- May 12th – MPL General Counsel Corner – Who among you will be the next Disney, FedEx or Microsoft?
- May 11th – MPL General Counsel Corner – PPP Funds Still Available, If You Need Them
- May 8th – Post-Covid Questions to Ponder
- May 7th – MPL General Counsel Corner – Time to shift a bit – Focus more on Reopening & Recovering
- May 6th – MPL General Counsel Corner – A Good Old Fashioned Political Pissing Match
- May 5th – FEAR – What Will You Do?
- May 4th – PPP Round 2 stats…more signs that a recovery is underway?
- April 30th – MPL General Counsel Corner ….and now on the first tee
- April 29th – MPL General Counsel Corner – Another day, a few more updates
- April 28th – MPL General Counsel Corner – I’m from the government and I’m here to help…unless you don’t need the money
- April 27th – MPL General Counsel Corner – And They Are Off And Running
- April 26th – MPL General Counsel Corner – An Attorney That Represents Himself Has A Fool for A Client
- April 24th – General Counsel Corner – PPP: Think Before You Apply
- April 23rd – No word yet from DC
- April 22nd – Crickets from DC, but Fireworks Likely in Harrisburg
- April 21st – MPL General Counsel Corner – Why are we waiting?
- April 20th – Race to open….kind of
- April 19th – You Don’t Have to Participate in A Downturn
- April 17th – No more PPP, No More EIDL, Now What?
- April 16th – MPL General Counsel Corner – Going, Going….Gone (Maybe?)
- April 16th – Attorney Christian Miller: COVID-19 Update
- April 15th – MPL General Counsel Corner – Let’s Hope These Aren’t Meetings About Meeting
- April 13th – MPL General Counsel Corner – Another day closer
- April 10th – Top Ten EIDL and PPP Questions
- April 9th – Schools out, at least for this year – Keep Moving Forward
- April 9th – Christian Miller’s COVID-19 Legal Updates for April 9th
- April 8th – COVID Business Law Update: If you are going through hell, keep going
- April 7th – When will this be over? PPP FAQ
- April 6th – More PPP info (or confusion) & Lunchspirations Podcast Registration
- April 5th – Covid-19 Disaster Funding Programs – If you stare long enough, you will see a sailboat
- April 3rd – PPP Application Submissions….its kind of like Black Friday Shopping…but this is actually serious!
- April 2nd – Interim Final Rule for PPP issued
- April 2nd – COVID-19 Loan Program Updates
- April 1st – PPP Guidance, SBA Updates & Some Humor
- March 31st – SBA Loans, PA A Major Disaster Area & More
- March 31st – COVID-19 Loan Programs
- March 30th – More SBA Program Detail & Some Interesting State Updates
- March 29th – MPL General Counsel Corner: Time to clarify…and a little humor
- March 27th – Business Law Update: PA Stay At Home Order Expanded & CARES Act Update
- March 26th – MPL General Counsel’s Corner: CARES Act Passed by Senate, Initial Unemployment Numbers & More
- March 25th – MPL General Counsel Corner – More Updates on the CARES Act; Local Relief Plan for PA Small Businesses; Miscellaneous Items
- March 25th – General Counsel Corner – COVID-19 Stimulus Round 3 (CARES Act)….almost there
- March 24th – General Counsel Update- Attorney James Sanders
- General Counsel Corner – PA jumps in to the “Stay at Home Order” arena in select counties
- March 23rd – Employer Tax Credits – The Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- March 22nd – General counsel update – Attorney James Sanders
- March 20th – Summary of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- March 20th – Update from NFIB Conference Call
- March 20th – General counsel update – Attorney James Sanders
- March 19th – Press Release from Governor Tom Wolf: All Non-Life-Sustaining Businesses in Pennsylvania to Close Physical Locations as of 8PM March 19th to Slow Spread of COVID-19
- March 19th – Governor Wolf’s PA Mandated Closures (Update) – COVID-19
- March 18th – A High-Level Overview of the Family First Coronavirus Response Act
- March 18th – COVID-19 Update on Unemployment and Workers’ Compensation Benefits (via NFIB)
- March 17th – Business & Employment Guidance for Coronavirus
Financial Updates Related to COVID-19
As businesses assess their capital needs in this challenging environment, we think the financial updates and insights from Dave Barnitt at Attract Capital, LLC will be a very helpful resource. You can watch his latest update here.
Dave and his team provide capital structure advice and deal services, including expertise with non-traditional lending options in the middle-market. We have successfully closed numerous deals with Dave over the past decade.
Tax Guidance for COVID-19
In order to comprehensively serve our clients, we would like to direct you to a tax perspective on how to handle the COVID-19 pandemic. For a tax and accounting perspective of the changing landscape due to the coronavirus, please visit the Resource Center of Eisenhart & Co., one of the accounting firms our office works closely with.
IT/Tech Guidance for COVID-19
For guidance on how to remotely connect with others during this time and a variety of other helpful tips from the IT/Tech angle, check out Coulson Technologies
Municipal Law Updates
- Latest PA Shutdown Information
- April 23rd – MPL Municipal Update
- April 18th- Municipal Law Update
- April 14 – Municipal Law Update
- April 10 – Municipal Law Update for Friday, April 10, 2020
- April 1 – Municipal Law Updates: Major Disaster Declaration, Monthly Meetings, and Stay-At-Home Order Expansion
- March 30th – Summary of CARES Act for Local Governments
- March 26th – Municipal Update: YATB Extended Deadline for Local Earned Income Tax & More
- March 22nd – COVID-19-Clarification of Shutdown Order as it Relates to Local Governments
- March 20th – Municipal Law Coronavirus Update
- March 20th – OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for Covid-19 (PDF)
- March 19th – Model Coronavirus Response Plan (PDF)
- March 19th – Governor Wolf’s Shutdown Order (PDF)
- March 19th – Order Requiring Shut-down of All Non- Life-Sustaining Businesses
- March 18th – Covid-19 and The Sunshine Act
- March 18 – Covid-19 Non-Essential Government Offices