FEAR – What will you do?
As a leader of a businesses or organization, you have the power to choose which way you want to handle a crisis. Are you going to put your head in the sand and hope for a recovery or do something about it proactively to improve your chances for survival?
As I have read on the Internet (so it must be true), FEAR has two meanings:
Forget Everything And Run
Face Everything And Rise.
I think these acronyms are important reminders of how you make decisions about the direction of your business or organization. Are you playing offense, defense or a mix of both? What are you doing to better position your business or organization for the recovery? How are you handling your business or organizational FEAR?
If you need some guidance, check out a good article that I recently read from the Harvard Business Review. It talks about shifting your organization from panic to purpose.
You don’t have to choose to participate in a downturn.
Here are some other things that may be important or relevant for you:
- PPP & Bankruptcy – More Analysis – While I hate to see businesses do this, it is an unfortunate reality. Check out the latest bankruptcy case law analysis from Rob Bovarnick (firstname.lastname@example.org) of Bovarnick & Associates LLC.
- Upcoming Webinars and Helpful Resources
- Stambaugh Ness Town Hall (Tuesdays 2-4pm)
- NFIB Webinar – Getting Back to Business (Wednesday, 5/6 @ 12pm)
- RKL Weekly Webinar Series (Fridays)