MPL General Counsel Corner – Happy House Hunting in PA this Weekend
In PA, the real estate market may get moving again. Governor Wolf issued updated guidelines for realtors beginning this Friday. Just so everyone knows, PA is the only State, until Friday, to not allow the real estate business to function. I am sure there are legitimate reasons for this restriction, but it sure seems strange that PA is the only State to impose it. Outside of that, it looks like the housing market has been surprisingly resilient in other areas of the country, according to a recent article in Money.com. Home renovation spending seems to be benefitting as well.
Happy house hunting in PA this weekend if you are in the market.
Here are some other things that may be important or relevant for you:
- Restaurants Not Benefitting from PPP – Check out the latest update from Joel Berg at biznewsPA. He provides some excellent data points about the Restaurant market.
- Updated PPP FAQ #48 – The SBA extended the deadline for lenders to submit form 1502 to May 29 from May 22. Form 1502 is the information reporting form that lists payment and loan information.
- Upcoming Webinars and Helpful Resources
- Stambaugh Ness Town Hall (Tuesdays 2-4pm)
- EisnerAmper – Insurance Recovery for Pandemic Losses: Issues and Options (5/20 @ 2:15pm)
- RKL Weekly Webinar Series (5/22 @ 11am)