MPL General Counsel Corner – Legal Battles Continue
As we get further into this process, more and more legal battles continue. We let you know about the Wisconsin Supreme Court case yesterday. Also, I am hearing more and more about legal challenges to insurance coverage. In fact, the PA Supreme Court has recently said that they are refusing to fast track any Covid related business insurance challenges. Check out the latest update from Rob Bovarnick (firstname.lastname@example.org) of Bovarnick & Associates, LLC. This will only get more heated as the economy reopens.
Not a lot else on the updates today. We expect PPP forgiveness clarification from the Department of Treasury any day.
Here are some other things that may be important or relevant for you:
- Interim Final Rule on Eligibility of Certain Electric Cooperatives – Unless you are in this business, it may not be totally relevant for you. However, if you bounce back and forth from profit to non-profit, it could provide some guidance.
- Upcoming Webinars and Helpful Resources
- Stambaugh Ness Town Hall (Tuesdays 2-4pm)
- US Chamber of Commerce: National Small Business Town Hall (5/15 @12pm)
- RKL Weekly Webinar Series (Friday, 5/15 @ 11am)
- EisnerAmper – Insurance Recovery for Pandemic Losses: Issues and Options (5/20 @ 2:15pm)